Clean Collagen comes from cows grazing on natural pastures all year round. The collagen is made by enzymatic hydrolysis which enables a product with unmatched solubility in both hot and cold liquids.
Collagen makes up 30-35% of the body's protein, making it the largest and most abundant protein in the body.
Collagen is found in hair, skin, nails, joints, tendons and also in organs such as the heart, lungs and liver.
The body itself produces collagen, but a constant breakdown of the protein occurs simultaneously. The degradation of collagen continues at the same rate, but its own production of collagen declines with increasing age.
- High protein content (91%)
- 100% hydrolyzed collagen
- Type I and Type III collagen
- Neutral taste and scent
- Free from artificial sweeteners & added sugar
- Free from aromas, soy lecithin & dyes
- Free from antibiotics & doping substances
- Rich in glycine, proline and hydroxyproline